My photo
I have a love of life. Some may call me a cynic but I'm truly an optimistic realist. I work on the philosophy “If you expect the worst but aim for the best, you'll land somewhere that's comfortable.”

Total Blog Views

11 August 2012

Wedding Part... Second Last Bit...


As I write this it's fifteen weeks and four days to “the big day”.

In the past few weeks we've finalised a plan as far as we know what we want exactly now. We've still got to work out timings and other minor stuff.

We've got a photographer, videographer and registry office all booked. The dresses bought and all the accessories to be bought but these are already decided upon. The transport is agreed upon just to book it (this coming week) – oh, and not forgetting the rings! These will be got next week. We were going to get bespoke rings but with the limited budget and short time left it'd just be another thing to worry about. We may however get bespoke rings when we get normal married in 2015 :)

We've reverted to the “medieval” sort of style, if you don't know what this is then either look it up or stay tuned for photographs in 16ish weeks time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and share.

Let me know what you think.