My photo
I have a love of life. Some may call me a cynic but I'm truly an optimistic realist. I work on the philosophy “If you expect the worst but aim for the best, you'll land somewhere that's comfortable.”

Total Blog Views

25 December 2017

Beyond & Below

a drawing of a multi-tone blue eye with negative words written on the skin around it.
Click here for more of my drawings.


The obvious is by design,
It stands out to distract,

Deception can’t be accidental,
What it may hide needn’t always be mentioned,

With each exposure,
Less the viewer can believe,

The truth is always there,
Written faintly over,
Never genuinely wanting to deceive,

Once the interior has its’ confidence,
The inferior unveils its’ composure

You can’t dislodge a limpet before it’s ready,
True to is this of the obvious,

Tug, pull and wrench at your own risk,
The fragile sculpted will smash,

You will stand with dust and mud,
The owner will be hurt,

If you deceive,
Only to chor eggs from the nest,
You’re nout better than a rich thief,

Trust can shatters,
With the vibrations of a distant clatter,

On to your hands will the gore splatter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and share.

Let me know what you think.